Thursday, June 1, 2017

Letters to myself

I'm so fucking fed up.

I've been desperate before. That's when I started working with a sports dietitian.

I've been frustrated before. That's when I started working with Liz.

I've never been this fucking angry with myself.

When you're doing the best possible training and following the best nutrition plan, there's only one change left to make.

That change is ME.

For the past couple of weeks, I've been writing letters to myself. Some are plans for races. Some are random, but really quite insightful, thoughts.

And I've been reading, a lot.

Out of nowhere, I stumbled upon information that hit me like a brick....and a light came on.

First, I was really mad. Then, I calmed down and came up with a plan. Not at all a detailed plan. It was more of "YOU'RE GOING TO FUCKING DO THIS".....type of plan.


Because I'm finally tired of my own bullshit.