Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Leave the past right where it belongs.

If you are looking for my most recent post. You can find it here. I wrote it yesterday.

I recently found out that sometimes people page back through my old posts. (Yes, Dave M, you got me thinking).

Dave was looking for one of my more brilliant posts. At least, that's what I call it.

It never occurred that people would actually go back and read old posts.

1.) That's kind of cool.

2.) I don't want anyone to accidentally find some older posts that were written during a particularly bad time. There was enough hurt when it happened.

Today, I removed those old posts. The other person in the situation will never ever know what I did, but I feel better about doing it. This post, really, means nothing to anyone. I felt it was necessary, for me.

Time heals all wounds.