Saturday, April 18, 2009

Stroke of Brillance

I could run 9 miles on the treadmill today.


Or.....






I could....







put on layers.....





load up the pack......






and hit the snow!
I say that as though I really have an option. The reality is that as soon as I pulled out the snowshoes, Brinks started running around, squealing like a piggie and doing his howl/growl thing that German Shepherds do when they are crazy excited and think they can talk.
That's probably obvious from the fact that I couldn't even get him out of the picture.

6 comments:

SUB6 said...

So how did the 9 miles on the treadmilll go?

LBTEPA said...

priceless :)

Bill said...

That's such an easy choice.

I hope you both enjoyed the snow.

Lisa Slow-n-Steady said...

romping in the snow sounds like WAY more fun than running on a treadmill. hope you had fun!

Wes said...

You really are taking advantage of this spring weather, aren't you? :-D

Anonymous said...

I wish I had a dog!