Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Got Chipotle on my Mind

Apparently, I live in this SUPER BAD A$$ Fantasy world in which I am a.....uh....SUPER BAD A$$ and can do anything.

Unfortunately, this is a fantasy world. Wanna know how I know?

Mr. Tea told me.

OH THANK GOODNESS FOR HONEST SO's! I'd just HATE for my ego to explode all over the kitchen and get chunks in his cofeee...whichbythewayIbrewedaftergettingupearlyonmydayoffjustsohewouldhavecompanythankyouverymuch.

But let's not hold a grudge, shall we?

This is a joyous, giving time of year.

Tell me: is there anything truly wrong with living in a fantasy world? And what gave it away anyway?

Was it the out loud discussions with my "little friends"? Not as in "Say hello to my little friend" but as in "get your fat a$$ up the hill, bee-yotch. I'm hungry and got Chipotle on my mind."

sigh

Let's move on.

Day 3 of my ULTRA-MARATHON TRAINING! WOO HOOO!!!

Another day of swimming. (See? That's total BA. When most people are FREAKING out about getting their miles in, I'm enjoying a swim).

Mostly cos I'm just getting old and swimming is easy on my joints.

And, ssshhhhhh don't tell anyone but

I'M REALLY DAMN GOOD AT SWIMMING!

I personally think we need to celebrate our strengths more, don't you?

Yes indeedy.

And I can't think of a place where swimming will be most helpful except when I'm climbing that hill at mile 27, crying, probably limping, definitely cussing, and barely making the time cut-off.